TOTO provides several system entries that you can join individually. Participants will know the number of units and bets for each TOTO 메이저사이트entry and will only pay the number of units they wish. Participants will receive a ticket that lists the type of entry, the total amount of the bet, the total number of units created for the entry, and the number of units purchased by the participant. If there is a prize, the prize is divided equally by the same number of units, and the participant wins a part of the prize based on the number of units purchased.
The amount of prize money a winning participant should receive is not affected by the presence or number of TOTO메이저사이트 Leftover units. The amount of prize money for the winning participants is determined by the number of units purchased. In the event of unsold iTOTO units that are part of the winning bets, the winnings resulting from these unsold units will be distributed by Singapore Pools through Singapore Totalisator Board to those in good faith.
The minimum guaranteed pool amount for the Jackpot Prize in each lottery is $1 million (in the future referred to as the “Minimum Guaranteed Amount”). Suppose the Jackpot Award amount and the Snowman Formula amount (collectively, the “Prize Amount”) do not meet the minimum guaranteed amount. In that case, we will increase the Prize amount to the minimum guaranteed amount and distribute it equally to the total number of shares awarded for the Jackpot Award.
- If the Jackpot Prize is not won in any drawing, the amount of the Jackpot Prize in that drawing (i.e., 38% of the total prize money and the amount of the “snowball”) shall be added to the distribution of the Jackpot Prize in the following drawing. Snowman Formula will continue until you win the Jackpot Prize at the end of four consecutive draws, or possibly even more, whichever is sooner.
- If the Group 2 Prize is not won in any of the draws, the Group 2 Pool amounts of the draw (i.e., 8% (8%) of the prize pool and the Snowball amount) will be added to the assignment of the next Group 2 Prize in the draw. The Snowman Formula will continue until the Group 2 prize is won.
- If the Group 3 Prize is not won in any drawing, the Group 3 pool amount of the drawing (i.e., 5.5% (5.5%) of the total prize amount and the amount of the “snowball”) shall be added to the allocation of the next Group 3 Prize. The Snowman Formula will continue until the Group 3 prize is won.
- If the Group 4 Prize is not won in any drawing, the Group 4 Pool amount of the drawing (i.e., 3% (3%) of the total prize amount and the amount of the “snowball”) shall be added to the allocation of the next Group 4 Prize in the drawing. The Snowman Formula will continue until the Group 4 prize is won.
- The minimum guaranteed value of the Jackpot Award does not increase to “snowball.”
- Any number combination that matches the required number of winning numbers under rule 7.2 will be a winning combination. Any combination of winning numbers will qualify for the Jackpot Award, Group 2, 3, 4 Awards, or Group 5, 6, or 7 Award Share.
- A participant may apply for a regular application made by the participant if the following are present.