The Apple Watch is no longer just a fashion accessory, but a device that offers a plethora of ways to express yourself. One of these ways is to swap straps. Not only does it change your watch’s look, but it also helps you replace a worn-out strap.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of changing your Apple Watch strap. You will learn how to do it like a pro, and we will also provide some tips on how to choose the perfect strap for your watch. And in case you need some inspiration or help on which Apple Watch strap to switch to, take a look at our favorites.
- Turn your Apple Watch over so that the back of the watch is facing up.
- Locate the two buttons on the underside of the watch, one on each end of the strap.
- Press and hold down one of the buttons while sliding one side of the strap out of the slot.
- Repeat step 3 for the other side of the strap.
- To attach the new strap, slide one side of the new band into the slot until you hear a click.
- Repeat step 5 for the other side of the strap..
- Make sure the band is securely attached to the watch case by giving it a gentle tug.
Remember, don’t ever force the strap into a slot. If you’re having trouble removing or inserting a band, hold down the band release button again. To make the most of your Apple Watch, it should wear snugly on the wrist, but not too tight. The band keeps you comfortable, but also lets the sensors on the back of the wearable, which require skin contact, do their job.